A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nahum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nahum is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahum
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nahum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nahum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahum graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Nahum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel David Nahum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Nahum practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nahum has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Nahum practices Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.