A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Napolitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Napolitano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Napolitano
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Napolitano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Napolitano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Napolitano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Napolitano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Louis Napolitano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Napolitano practice?
- Dr. Daniel Napolitano has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Napolitano practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.