A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Napolitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Napolitano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Napolitano
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Napolitano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Napolitano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Napolitano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Napolitano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Louis Napolitano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Napolitano practice?
- Dr. Daniel Napolitano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Napolitano practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Massapequa, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.