A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nargizian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nargizian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nargizian, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Nargizian graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nargizian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Varoujan Nargizian DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Nargizian practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nargizian has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Nargizian practices Internal Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists.