A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Nash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alan Nash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Nash practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Nash practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.