A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nasr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nasr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasr graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nasr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Nasr MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Nasr practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nasr has 10 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Nasr practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Abington Anesthesiologists.