Dr. Daniel Navot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Navot?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2016

Dr. Navot gave me a gorgeous child and I will be forever grateful. He is gruff but once past his exterior, he is funny, caring, and no nonsense. He never doubted for a minute that he would succeed in getting me pregnant and gave me the hope and a baby! His skills and intelligence are incredible.

June 18th, 2015

Dr. Navot is amazing. I got my miracle baby!

May 18th, 2013

Very helpful doctor

March 9th, 2013

Would Recommend

I'm surprised to hear negative comments about his bedside manner because he's never been anything less than polite, professional and even a bit funny in that dry humor sort of way. He's smart and compassionate, willing to work with us even though Valley refused me for IVF because my FSH and AMH numbers weren't good. This is my third doctor and if I hadn't found him I probably would have given up. I'm a tough crowd and I say try him.

July 15th, 2012

Terrible Experience!

I find it so hard to read all these positive reviews. Dr. Navot had such a horrific bedside manner. I had 1 IUI and 2 IVFs with his practice. The second IVF resulted in a miscarriage, and he told me about it as if it were no big deal.Most of the nurses were very nice and caring. One of them had a huge attitude and always had a puss on her face..every time I was there. I would pray I wouldnt have to deal with her. The other nurses were kind. The office staff was kind for the most part. I just do not think a fertility specialist can gain popularity with such a cold, harsh bedside manner. He spoke down to my husband and I. When I asked a question, he rolled my eyes as if I were stupid for asking it. If fertility was my specialty, I wouldnt need him, so there was no need for that attitude. I will NEVER go back there, nor recommend him to anyone else. I have found a new clinic and my experience has been so pleasant. I wish I only started there in the first place.

May 21st, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Navot!He helped me get pregnant with my son in a short time after seeing a Dr prior for almost a year with no results.I also recommended my friend to him who is currently pregnant because of his help.

November 26th, 2008

A wonderful doctor

Dr. Navot is a wonderful doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone, although we have not succeeded in getting me pregnant yet. He and his staff are all wonderful, caring people, who stand by you every step of the way and give you a hug when you need it.

September 15th, 2008

The very best of medical professional I ever met.

I do recomend him by all means.

September 15th, 2008

Highly praised professional

Highly praised professionalA friend recommended him after sessions with 4 former doctors.In all visits He was very patient, caring and helpful. In a very short time He diagnosed me, and after 4 month of treatment I was pregnant.Thanks Dr Navot and His stuff for my precious new family member.

August 21st, 2008

Amazing Knowledge

We had given up before going to Dr. Navot. His bedside manner might not be for everyone but he is an amazingly smart man who was able to get me pregnant. He was positive and supportive and the staff was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone, especially if you had prior bad experiences with fertility doctors like we did.

June 30th, 2008

Caring and emphatic

Very trustworthy, convincing and highly professional, I wish all medical personal been like him.

September 22nd, 2017