A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nazon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nazon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nazon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazon graduated from Universite De Montpellier I.
Dr. Nazon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Lovelace Womens Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph G Nazon MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Nazon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nazon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Nazon practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Critical Care Practitioners, and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.