A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Neely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Neely is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Neely, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Neely graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neely has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indiana University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neely accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans