A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Neely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Neely is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neely
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Neely, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Neely graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Neely has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Wishard Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Neely MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Neely practice?
- Dr. Daniel Neely has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Neely practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.