A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Neely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Neely is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neely
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Neely, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Neely graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Neely has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Wishard Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Neely MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Neely practice?
- Dr. Daniel Neely has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Neely practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.