A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Newman, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Newman MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Newman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Newman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Newman practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.