A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ng is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wing Chong Ng MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Ng practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ng practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Cardiologists.