A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ng is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wing Chong Ng MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Ng practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ng practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Cardiologists.