A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wing Chong Ng MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Ng practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ng practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.