Overall Review

March 1st, 2012
He is the best pediatrician I've ever worked with. I've been the parent of a young child as both a step parent, biological and adoptive parent for 27 years and he is the best! He is sensitive, caring, and takes time with the kids and parents.

November 8th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I had a high risk pregnancy and wasn't sure of complications that would arise after she was born. When I was "shopping" for a physician Dr. Nicklas was recommended to me. He met with us while I was pregnant and spent at least an hour answering questions. My child was born premature and I would not have entrusted anyone else with her care besides Dr. Nicklas. She is now 2 1/2, she is petrified of all MDs except for Dr. Nicklas. He has the best bedside manners, is willing to answer all of our questions (no matter how crazy they are), and I find myself referring back to him even when he sends us to "specialist".After she is seen at the ER, Dr. Nicklas will call to check on her status. In the day and age that you find MD's very distant and "cold" it is so refreshing to find a doctor that makes your family feel that your child is important to them and you can tell he genuinely cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Nicklas to anyone looking for a pediatrician. Besides being an excellent doctor he is associated to one of the best hospitals.