A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nijensohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nijensohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nijensohn, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nijensohn graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza.
Dr. Nijensohn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nijensohn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Nijensohn practice?
Dr. Daniel Nijensohn practices Neurological Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Surgeons.