A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nijensohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nijensohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nijensohn, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nijensohn graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza.
Dr. Nijensohn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Nijensohn MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Nijensohn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nijensohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Nijensohn practices Neurological Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Surgeons.