Daniel E Nijensohn MD Patient Reviews

3.9

March 6th, 2013
Dr. Nijensohn is the best. Performed surgery on two of my siblings as well as twice with me on my back. Have not missed any work due to after surgery on back. He is a professional and cares for his patients!However, I am trying to get to see him, somehow I hurt my back.

May 17th, 2012
Wonderful neurosurgeon
From the moment I called the office to the time I left, I felt taken care of. The staff was cordial and professional. Dr. Nijensohn is the most knowledgeable and caring physician I have ever seen. He explained my problem in detail, he gave me all the possible options. He was kind and gentle. I highly recommend Dr. Nijensohn and his staff.

April 26th, 2011
Happy patient
Dr. Nijensohn is knowledgeable, affable, showed to be supremely interested in my problem and finding the best solution. He spent over an hour examining me and talking to me. He showed great care in personally examining all my studies and explaining to me what they showed. I would recommend Dr. Nijensohn as being the most thorough neurosurgeon with the best care I have ever received.

November 18th, 2010
Impressed
One needs to visit Dr. Nijensohn to realize the difference between him and the rest of neurosurgeons in the area. Nobody has given me the time and treated me with more respect. His expertise and obvious knowledge were impressive. His advise and care are most appreciated. I would recommend Dr. Nijensohn to anyone needing a neurosurgeon!

September 13th, 2010
A grateful family
Dr. Nijensohn and his staff ar wonderful ,He saved our daughter life life on one occasion through a brilliant neurosurgical intervention!,

September 13th, 2010
Excellent neurosurgeon
I highly recommend Dr. Nijensohn as the most experienced and best in all aspects of neurosurgery. He was the only one that was able to help me with an intractable problem. He has hands of gold. He is kind and spends as much time with me as necessary. His staff is polite, courteous and always helpful. Thank god for Dr. Nijensohn!

June 4th, 2010
Know that this surgeon no longer is affiliated with St Vincent's, whereas he was when I had spine surgery. Know also that his website had given him the credential of "Chief of Neurosurgery" at St Vincent's when the website of St Vincent's had him as "Staff Neurosurgeon." Know also that if any staff at the office is introduced as a nurse to research the name and credential of that staff member; I wish I had!

April 22nd, 2009
I would not refer anyone to his office. They have poor customer service and do not seem to care about their patients once the money has been paid for the surgery.

September 29th, 2008
Rudest staff I have ever encountered. Doctor may seem charming, but is extremely arrogant. Does not provide adequate information regarding what to expect after surgery. It's impossible to get follow up visits after surgery & once you pay the bill, you become persona non grata. Never had more stress in my life, dealing with that office. Was never the same after surgery and have needed two surgeries since.