A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Noble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Noble, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Noble has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Paul Noble MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Noble practice?
- Dr. Daniel Noble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Noble practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Orthopedic Surgeons.