Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
mary show details mary
by Mary Kappes on Feb 9th, 2015

I had not seen a ob/gyn on a long time! The last one left a bad taste in my mouth! Dr noffsinger is a wonderful doctor his diagnosis was exact! Because of his care and urgency I was lead in a great direction to cure my cancer! My only regret is in will never see him as my dr again because now I have to see oncologists! Thank you dr noffsinger for your knowledge and concern Along with your quick action' you saved my life

"Great Doctor" show details "Great Doctor"
Jan 8th, 2012

I love this doctor,he is great at what he does I have been going to him for about years now.

Best OB/GYN show details Best OB/GYN
by H.Sanderson on Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Noffsinger delivered two of my four Children. I could not have had a better Physician. He is extremely considerate to your needs and very passionate about his job. I will continue to see him for all my GNY needs for years to come.

by Alice Bowdwin on Feb 9th, 2010

My experience was overall excellent. Dr. Noffsinger & the staff are very kind, courteous and efficient. The wait time is relatively short. They all treat you with respect & dignity. Dr. Noffsinger is extremely knowledgeable and is able to alleviate ones fears. Never once did he sugar-coat the truth of the matter and I found that to be VERY reassuring. I would recommend his practice to my friends and family in a heartbeat.

Best in Hampton Roads show details Best in Hampton Roads
by atkina on May 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Noffsinger is the best, no qualifiers, GYN I've met ever. Conscientious, kind, understanding, up-to-date on latest tech and just a really great guy. Outstanding surgeon and really personable. Admin staff is professional and a pleasure with whom to work.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com