Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

The Group For Women
880 Kempsville Rd
Ste 2200
Norfolk, VA 23502
757-466-6388
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  "Great Doctor"  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

I love this doctor,he is great at what he does I have been going to him for about years now.

|  Best OB/GYN  |  show details
by H.Sanderson on Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Noffsinger delivered two of my four Children. I could not have had a better Physician. He is extremely considerate to your needs and very passionate about his job. I will continue to see him for all my GNY needs for years to come.

|  show details
by Alice Bowdwin on Feb 9th, 2010

My experience was overall excellent. Dr. Noffsinger & the staff are very kind, courteous and efficient. The wait time is relatively short. They all treat you with respect & dignity. Dr. Noffsinger is extremely knowledgeable and is able to alleviate ones fears. Never once did he sugar-coat the truth of the matter and I found that to be VERY reassuring. I would recommend his practice to my friends and family in a heartbeat.

|  Best in Hampton Roads  |  show details
by atkina on May 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Noffsinger is the best, no qualifiers, GYN I've met ever. Conscientious, kind, understanding, up-to-date on latest tech and just a really great guy. Outstanding surgeon and really personable. Admin staff is professional and a pleasure with whom to work.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com