A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Norman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Norman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Norman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Norman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Norman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Norman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Pulmonologists, Santa Monica Critical Care Practitioners, and Santa Monica Sleep Medicine Doctors.