Dr. Daniel Norman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Norman?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Norman?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 11th, 2013

A good doctor is hard to find

I have been to several different types of doctors regarding my frequent bouts of insomnia. After being proscribed a myriad of different sleeping pills, anti depressants and life style suggestions, I thought a sleep specialist could possibly offer up something more helpful. Not the case with Dr. Norman. What I did receive, aside from a smug dismissive attitude, was a sleep book recommendation (total joke) and a prescription for a very low dose anti anxiety drug that only worked for my insomnia if I took twice the recommended dosage. When I called with concerns regarding the medication I was told to leave a message and that someone would be getting back to me that day. I did finally get a call back about a week later from some curt woman in his office who wanted me to come back for a follow up -- No Thanks. If you are stressed, exhausted and in need of understanding and attentive care avoid this doctor.

April 4th, 2017