A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nussenzveig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nussenzveig, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussenzveig graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Nussenzveig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Va North Texas Health Care Visn 17
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ronsse Nussenzveig MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Nussenzveig practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nussenzveig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Nussenzveig practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.