A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nussenzveig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nussenzveig
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Nussenzveig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nussenzveig, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussenzveig graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Nussenzveig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Va North Texas Health Care Visn 17
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ronsse Nussenzveig MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Nussenzveig practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nussenzveig has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Nussenzveig practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists and Dallas Hematologists.