Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Brien, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. O'Brien has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel O'Brien MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel O'Brien practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME and Scarborough, ME.
See Bangor Radiologists.