A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Brien, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. O'Brien has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel O'Brien MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel O'Brien practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME and Scarborough, ME.
See Bangor Radiologists.