A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel O'Connor, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Connor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Boston University .
Dr. O'Connor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Fitzgerald O'Connor MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Connor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel O'Connor practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.