Dr. Daniel Oleary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 29th, 2016
I have had this Dr for many years and he just continues to become more lax in his care of patients. He ignores health problems and spends little time with his patients. His staff is very unprofessional and rude. There is no follow through with recommended testing. After multiple attempts he continues to not return calls and ignores requests to schedule needed testing.

April 5th, 2016
HE IS HORRIBLE! Don't even recommend him. My child could be a better doctor than him.

March 21st, 2015
Excellent Dr.
I've been going to Dr O'leary for many years now, and he is the kindest most caring person I know. He is thorough and will find a diagnosis when I am ill. I have no complaints whatsoever with Dr. O'leary. His staff is also kind and courteous.

November 5th, 2012
None better than Doc O'Leary
Dr. O'Leary is compassionate and thorough.He is accurate with regards to care and referrals to specialists if needed.

January 7th, 2011
very caring
My original Doctor went into specialty practice and I was lucky enough to have Dr Oleary accept me as a patient, freinds of mine have him as their primary, so I was happy to get him,he cares about his patients and that means a lot ,and the ladies that are at the desk have always went out of their way to help me even when I call for a problem ,their should me more like him and his staff

November 29th, 2009
A Trusted Advisor
Dr. O'leary has never done me wrong - from the minor problem to major, near fatal conditions that required urgent care with no margin for error.Also, as my wife and I have dealt with an incredibly difficult time over the past nine months, Dr. O'Leary has not only helped us medically - but has helped up emotionally. He is an amazing, caring capable doctor and a wonderful man.

December 2nd, 2008
Abysmal Care
Despite being an accomplished academic Dr. O'Leary is at best a poor doctor. He is also surrounded by a lackluster core of nurses. His office is unorganized. They have been known to dismiss urgent health issues that have lead to near fatal problems. Do not trust this doctor to care for you and or your family.