A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Meara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Meara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Meara graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. O'Meara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph O'Meara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. O'Meara practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Meara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel O'Meara practices Family Medicine near Oakhurst, CA.
See Oakhurst Family Physicians.