A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Meara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Meara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Meara graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. O'Meara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Meara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. O'Meara practice?
Dr. Daniel O'Meara practices Family Medicine near Oakhurst, CA.
See Oakhurst Family Physicians.