Dr. Daniel Oreilly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Oreilly?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Oreilly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2015

Need to be referred by a primary doctor per the office. Can't make direct appointment with specialist.

September 9th, 2015

Excellent doctor/patient relationship. Spends a good deal of time with the patient to correctly diagnose and prepare a treatment plan.

September 25th, 2014

AWESOME!!!!!!

I called the office to ask Dr O'Reilly a question and expected the nurse to call me back with the answer but instead, Dr Dan got on the phone and to talk to me!! He has a GREAT bedside manner and makes you feel at ease. We need more Dr's like him!!

October 10th, 2011

Highly recommended. We had a good outcome as a result of all the above.

February 26th, 2010

If he can't solve it, he'll find someone who can

Have had issues with Laryngitis for 9 months and have been to one gastro guy before him, 2 ENTs, have had and EGD done (not by Dr. O'Reilly), and 3 scopes at ENTs offices. My colleagues suggested I see him and he worked with my speech therapist to figure out what they felt the problem was. He finally suggested I go to a University Hospital for a certain test; a 48 hour Bravo line study which measures the acid levels in your stomach. I saw a physician at Rush Hospital who performed an EGD for stomach biopsies, and he found a large hiatle hernia and my stomach was is too high and that I need surgery to correct this. The Bravo study is still underway currently, and I will wait to see biopsy results, but at least I feel I can get my severe acid reflux under control and then with help from the speech therapist, I can work to get my voice back. Unfortunately the first EGD doc I saw didn't find this and I lost alot of precious time, and had to spend HUNDREDS of dollars out of pocket unnecessarily.I am planning on having Dr. O'Reilly do this surgery since he comes highly recommended by all my colleagues at the hospital. I just had to figure out the problem first, and he helped me do that.

June 6th, 2017