A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lee, Neurologist, Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lee, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel O Lee MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel O. Lee practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lee practices Neurology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY and Ahoskie, NC.
See Greenville Neurologists.