A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ocel is Excellent. Dr. Ocel has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ocel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ocel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
- Centura Health Avista Adventis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ocel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ocel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Ocel practice?
Dr. Daniel Ocel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO and Denver, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Ocel, Dr. Danny Ocel, Dr. Dan Ocel, Dr. Danilo Ocel