A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ocel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ocel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ocel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ocel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ocel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Ocel practice?
Dr. Daniel Ocel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.