A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ocel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ocel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ocel
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ocel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ocel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ocel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Ocel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Ocel practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ocel has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ocel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, CO.
See Louisville Surgeons.