A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ocel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ocel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ocel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ocel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ocel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ocel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Ocel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Ocel practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ocel has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ocel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, CO.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.