A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ockner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ockner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ockner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ockner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Matthew Ockner MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Ockner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ockner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ockner practices Anatomic Pathology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and East China, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pathologists.