A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Olenchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Olenchak, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenchak graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Olenchak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Olenchak DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Olenchak practice?
- Dr. Daniel Olenchak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Olenchak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Monroe Surgeons.