A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Olenchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Olenchak, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olenchak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olenchak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenchak graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Olenchak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Olenchak DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Olenchak practice?
- Dr. Daniel Olenchak has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Olenchak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons.