Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Ongna
Dr. Daniel Ongna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stevens Point, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Ongna is affiliated with Ministry Saint Michael's Hospital, Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield and St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Ongna has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Daniel Ongna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stevens Point, WI.
Dr. Thomas Drake
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Stevens Point, WI 0 mi21
Dr. Arthur Elman
Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Stevens Point, WI 0 mi46
Dr. Ryan Beighton
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Stevens Point, WI 0 mi7