A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Orringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Orringer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Dr. Orringer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Orringer MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Orringer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Orringer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Orringer practices Neurological Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.