Learn more about Dr. Daniel Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Owens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Owens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Owens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Owens practice?
- Dr. Daniel Owens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Owens practices Ophthalmology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Lombard, IL.
See Hinsdale Ophthalmologists.