A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Conrad, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Conrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Conrad MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Daniel Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Conrad practices Anesthesiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Anesthesiologists.