A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Greenfield, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Greenfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Greenfield MD, MPH, and MS is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Daniel Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Greenfield practices Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Preventive Medicine Specialists and Millburn Psychiatrists.