A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Greenfield, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Greenfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Greenfield MD, MPH, and MS is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Daniel Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Greenfield practices Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Preventive Medicine Specialists and Millburn Psychiatrists.