A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Greenwald, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Greenwald, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenwald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Town & Country Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Paul Greenwald MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Daniel Greenwald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Greenwald practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons and Tampa Plastic Surgeons.