A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Greenwald, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Greenwald, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenwald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Town & Country Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Paul Greenwald MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Daniel Greenwald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Greenwald practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.