Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Did not care about my concerns  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2014

He shrugged of every question and concern i had and did not care to help me understand my condition. Each time spent less than 5 minutes with me and was half way out door when i was trying to express my concerns and trying to ask my questions. i will not be going back. also the waiting room always smelled really bad.

|  OFFICE STAFF SUCKS!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Hoffman needs a overhaul of office staff, start with his NURSE.

|  Dr. Hoffman is a good doctor  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

I can't comment too much on how his staff operates yet as I've only seen him once but I liked him & found him very compeitent & a breath of fresh air after the newby I just left! His 40 years of experience definitely is in his favor. He's a very nice man!

Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. Hoffman is a GREAT Doctor, but he needs to get fire his NURSE. She is sooooo rude, never does what she is suppose to. If I didn't like Dr. Hoffman I would leave.

|  HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

I WAS REFERRED BY MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR.I WAS HAVING SERIOUS DAILY PROBLEM 1-2X/DAY OF SUDDENLY MY SUGAR DROPPING TO THE HIGH 20'S-30'S. I EXPLAINED ALL OF THIS TO THE PEOPLE WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. THEY REFUSED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT UNTIL MY DOC.FAXED OVER MY BLOOD TEST RESULTS(NO OTHER DOC. DEMANDS THIS--NOT MAKING AN APPOINTMENT BEFORE ALL INFORMATION IS THERE)MY DOC. DID IT THE SAME DAY BUT THEY CLAIMED THEY NEVER GOT IT. AFTER ONE WEEK AND ANOTHER FAX,THEY FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED FAX RECEIPT BUT NOW THEY NEEDED MORE..NOTES,ETC.)THEY REFUSED TO CALL MY DOC. TO GET EXACTLY WHAT THEY NEEDED SO I CALLED MY DOC. WHO FAXED RIGHT AWAY...NOW IT IS TWO WEEKS OR SO AND NO CALLS FROM THEM(I KNOW WE HAD SOME BAD WEATHER BUT MY SITUATION IS SERIOUS. FINALY THEY CALL YESTERDAY(2/3) CLAIM STILL NO NOTES AND REFUSING TO CALL MY DOC. AND THEN HANGING UP ON ME. FINALLY TODAY, I GOT AN APPOINTMENT WITH ANOTHER SPECIALIST WHO WILL CALL MY DOC FOR INFO THEY NEED. I CALL DR.HOFFMAN'S OFFICE TO HAVE THEM SHRED MY RECORDS...I HAD TO CALL TWICE AS FIRST TIME THE PERSON HUNG UP ON ME....DR. HOFFMAN NEEDS TO KNOW THIS AND CHANGE HIS PROCEDURE....MAYBE HE HAS ENOUGH PATIENTS??

by Shelle on May 30th, 2009

Dr. Hoffman so far has show me that he is a Doctor that really cares and that he is there to assist you in your goals towards controlling your Diabetes which is great.

May 24th, 2009

Dr. Hoffman is a GREAT Dr. But his nurse is incompetain.