A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kelly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Patrick Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.