A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kelly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Patrick Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.