A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stein, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Stein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Stein MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Stein practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Stein practices Neurology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Neurologists.