A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pace is Excellent. Dr. Pace has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Pace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Pace practice?
Dr. Daniel Pace practices Family Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Pace, Dr. Danny Pace, Dr. Dan Pace, Dr. Danilo Pace