A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Palmquist is Good. Dr. Palmquist has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Palmquist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmquist graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Palmquist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
- Cloquet Comm Mem Hosp, Cloquet, Mn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmquist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Palmquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Palmquist practice?
Dr. Daniel Palmquist practices Family Medicine near Cloquet, MN.
See Cloquet Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Palmquist, Dr. Danny Palmquist, Dr. Dan Palmquist, Dr. Danilo Palmquist