Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Parenti
Dr. Daniel Parenti, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Parenti is affiliated with St Agnes Hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Parenti has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Parenti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Aravindhan Arumugarajah
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Stephen Renaldo
Internal Medicine, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi1
Dr. John Simelaro
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi46