A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Park is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Emory University Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Park practice?
Dr. Daniel Park practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Atlanta, GA.
See Southfield Surgeons.