A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Park MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Park practice?
- Dr. Daniel Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Park practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons.