A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Park MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Park practice?
- Dr. Daniel Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Park practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See West Bloomfield Orthopedic Surgeons.