Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Jul 31st, 2015

Dr. Park is

MIS TLIF by Dr. Park eliminated excruciating pain I've had for 10 years! show details MIS TLIF by Dr. Park eliminated excruciating pain I've had for 10 years!
by P. Wolf on Apr 9th, 2015

Went to Dr. Park after suffering with spondylolisthesis for many years. He performed a MIS TLIF two months ago. The recovery was hard, but nothing like the pain I've experienced for the past 10 years. I now have no pain and only two 1-inch scars. NO PAIN! I still can't believe it! Wished I did this sooner! Dr. Park was thorough in his explanation of the procedure, and his follow up post-op was awesome! I had strange pain after surgery and he took no risks, ordering a ct scan to make sure everything was ok. Everything was fine, just some nerve pain that subsided after taking a nerve pain reliever. I would highly recommend this surgeon! He literally changed my life by eliminating my pain! Thank you!

Second Opinion show details Second Opinion
by Debra Devio on Nov 7th, 2014

I saw Dr. Park for a second opinion on my neck. I have a herniated disc and two bulging discs that are causing pain and weakness in my left arm. Dr. Park was very thorough and professional. He carefully explained everything to me and patiently answered all of my questions. I would definitely choose him to do my surgery if I had not already seen an equally competent surgeon who is much closer to my home.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Karen P on Nov 15th, 2013

Just had my first visit with Dr. Park today. I cannot say enough nice things about this doctor. He is professional, very people oriented in that he listens to you and explains things to you. He doesn't rush his visit with you and gives you time to make a decision on what course of treatment is best. I look forward to seeing him in the future and highly recommend him to anyone seeking spinal care.