A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Parnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Parnell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Parnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Sequoia Hospital District
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Parnell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Parnell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Parnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Parnell practices Anesthesiology near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Anesthesiologists.