A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Paveloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Paveloff, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paveloff graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Paveloff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Paveloff MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Paveloff practice?
- Dr. Daniel Paveloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Paveloff practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Physiatrists.