A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Paveloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paveloff
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Paveloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Paveloff, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paveloff graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Paveloff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Paveloff MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Paveloff practice?
- Dr. Daniel Paveloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Paveloff practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Physiatrists.