A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Payne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Payne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Payne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Payne has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Payne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Payne practice?
- Dr. Daniel Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Payne practices Family Medicine near Bossier City, LA.
See Bossier City Family Physicians.