A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Payne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Payne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Payne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Payne has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Payne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Payne practice?
- Dr. Daniel Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Payne practices Family Medicine near Bossier City, LA.
See Bossier City Family Physicians.