A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pearson is Excellent. Dr. Pearson has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Pearson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Pearson practice?
Dr. Daniel Pearson practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Gretna, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Pearson, Dr. Danny Pearson, Dr. Dan Pearson, Dr. Danilo Pearson