A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pelletier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pelletier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelletier graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pelletier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- UCSF Mt Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Pelletier MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Pelletier practice?
- Dr. Daniel Pelletier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Pelletier practices Neurology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and North Haven, CT.
See New Haven Neurologists.