A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pelletier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pelletier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelletier graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pelletier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- UCSF Mt Zion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pelletier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Pelletier practice?
Dr. Daniel Pelletier practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See San Francisco Neurologists.