Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
600 Westage Business Center Dr
2nd Floor
Fishkill, NY 12524
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Always a great experience  |  show details
by Kayla on Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. Perkes is an awesome doctor. He is always very helpful and puts me at ease when I come for a visit. He knows what he is doing, he has a great bedside manner and I will continue to see him until he retires.

Apr 15th, 2013

Like everyone else who sees Dr. Perkes, I have never been dissatified with his service! I trust him entirely!

Apr 7th, 2013

he is an awesome doctor...will spend as much time as you need...put you at ease..would highly recommend....best doctor i've ever been too.

Jul 19th, 2012

The best Dr. ever! Puts me at ease everytime through this pregnancy. His bedside manner is excellent & down to earth.

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Perkes is the perfect example of what a physician should be. He has knowledge, and professionalism. I have been a patient for 20 years. He saw me through pregnancies and other medical issues. I trust him with my life and well being. Not all doctors have the bedside manner that Dr. Perkes possesses. He knows how to be there for women. He cares about women and their health. He will always do what is best for the patient. I will continue using Dr. Perkes in the years to come. Excellent physician. He really deserves 5 stars!

May 4th, 2011

I have had Dr. Perkes as my doctor for about 10 years. He delivered my two children and I could not have asked for a better experience. Right from the staff in the office, to my dr. visits with Dr. Perkes to the staff at the hospital. They were all wonderful.

Oct 1st, 2010

One word to describe Dr. Perkes is AMAZING. I think almost everyone can agree!!!

|  No Middle-of the-Road MD Here!  |  show details
May 20th, 2010

I have been using Dr. Perkes for 17 years, since he stepped up to the plate to cover me during my pre-term labor and subsequent 29 week successful C-section delivery of a healthy baby in the absence of my initial high risk MD some 50 miles away. Dr. Perkes has always been highly professional, caring, available, accurate and in my opinion, has a wonderful bedside manner.