A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Perlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Perlin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Perlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Isaac Perlin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Perlin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Perlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Perlin practices Anesthesiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Anesthesiologists.