inactive

• Infectious Disease Denver, CO

• Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2012
I have never had better service than what I received from Dr. Perlman and his office. Every appointment was on time. One Sunday, Jennie had to come to the office to put in a new port for me. No complaints from her, just a happy smile.

April 2nd, 2012
No substitute for experience
Although there are first rate doctors coming out of medical schools armed with the latest skills and technology, there is truly no substitute for the wisdom that comes with age and a life time of hands on patient care. Dr. Perlman can enter an exam room, make a dx and begin a treatment plan within minutes. I would highly recommend Dr Perlman.

March 31st, 2012
Exceptional experience....
I was sent to Dr Perlman based on a recommendation from an ER where I was being treated. I called their office, they got me in immediately, seriously within 30 minutes I was in their office being seen. They quickly diagnosed the problem and got me on the proper medications. Two days later I was back in their office with partial facial paralysis, Bell's Palsy was diagnosed and treatment started immediately. Five days later I went into the office just to drop off my medical leave paperwork, Dr Perlman asked to see me to check on how I was progressing, on the spot... just because I had dropped by. He is very encouraging, and very honest. Dr Perlman and his office staff have been lifesavers. They are kind, courteous, and make it very clear that they care very much. I am very grateful I have been put in their hands.

August 10th, 2014