A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Petashnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Petashnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Petashnick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Petashnick graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Petashnick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Petashnick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Petashnick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Petashnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Petashnick practices Ophthalmology near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Ophthalmologists.